Things To Do
Welcome to Marrakech.
If your mindset for 2021 is more is more, then 1) we salute you and 2) we’d like to direct your attention to Morocco. Marrakech, with its legendary hotels (hello, La Mamounia), spellbinding botanical displays (we see you, Majorelle Garden) and much-talked-about museums (bienvenue, Musée Yves Saint Laurent), is a natural place to start. But if you’ve already visited the Red City, or, if you’re planning a multi-city itinerary, set your sights on other parts of the country…
Escape to the Atlas Mountains to both recharge and reinvigorate your adventurous side. The remote location (electricity was still scarce here just a decade ago).
- Day Trips to Imlil Valley , Ourika valley and else where , please visit our activities website : https://www.atlastrekshop.com/day-trips-and-excursions-from-marrakech.html
- Multi-days trips to the mountains and desert : https://www.atlastrekshop.com/atlas-and-sahara.html
Sahara desert trips can be arranged from the riad, some of the options are 2 days to Zagora, 3 days to Erg Chebbi , longer ones available, more details on : https://www.atlastrekshop.com/desert-tours.html
arrival and departure transfers either from Menara Marrakech airport or from Other airports can be arranged on demand. the prices depends on how many people are there on the group and starts from 15€.
- Breakfasts are included in the price of the rooms .
- Tourist Tax is 2.30 € / person / night is not included in the room price.
- Children less than 5 years in the parents room: free.
- Lunch and dinner on request (drinks included): 10€
- Transfer from the airport or train station: 15 euros per transfer for 1-4 people.
Deposit of 20% of the stay by Paypal or Bank Account online.
- 21 days before arrival: 1 night will be counted.
- 15 days before arrival: 2 nights will be counted
- 7 days before arrival: full stay will be counted
- In case of refund of the deposit: € 20 commission will be deducted.